After struggling with netbeans as a build platform I’ve switched to cmake.
The motivation for netbeans was to reduce the initial barriers to development. I expected that an eventual move to a full-fledged build system would be needed but I wanted to put that off until libjtapi had a substantial codebase. The good news is that cmake was much easier to setup than I expected. Thus I have now started on libjtapi proper.
My next milestone is to get the libjtapi hello world compiling.
Then fill out the dummy functions so that the hello world does what it is supposed to do.
Then refactor and code review.