Todo For This Week
- Make tcp.c support and require known http size
- Fix atleast %50 of the TODOs
- Figure out how ippusbxd should fit in with udev-configure-printer
Completed This Week
- Made tcp.c now require knowable http message size
- There are more TODOs than ever
Todo For Next Week
- Make 6 parallel connections bring up same webpage as single connection browsers.
- Handel http messages larger than 8KB
- Complete all the TODOs in http.c
Slow week, every time I completed a TODO I find one or two more things to mark TODO. Thinking through the buffer handling edge cases can be a bit confusing and not very much fun.